Samantha...you want information from a sociologist?  There are two GSA sessions on old men's health I could send you, if you need "data".
Ed

>>> S SOLIMEO <[log in to unmask]> 10/26/2007 10:14 AM >>>
Hi there,
Every year *Anthropology & Aging Quarterly *publishes a brief guide to the
AAA and GSA meetings. If you are presenting a paper, poster, presiding over
a session, or organizing a round table at either the GSA or AAA
meetings, please send me an e-mail with the pertinent information.  If you
would like to receive a free copy of the November *AAQ*, please let me know
and I will e-mail you a pdf when it is available.

Many thanks and see you there,
Samantha Solimeo
Editor, *Anthropology & Aging Quarterly*