I flew out of BWI (Baltimore) early this morning and, the security line I was in was in fact shorter than usual, though I did notice the screeners taking extra time looking at the x-ray images.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
See you soon in Baltimore
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Smith<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 11:52 AM
  Subject: [RM] New TSA Screen update

  Just a heads up for thos etraveling to the ARMA conference.  Delays may result from screening that TSA will be doing for remote control toys.

   http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/remote_control_vehicles.shtm<http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/remote_control_vehicles.shtm>
  Doug Smith
  202-719-4455

  mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

mailto:[log in to unmask]