-----Original Message-----
From: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Humphrey,Stephen R
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: near-zero energy homes

The full-page Gainesville Sun ad last weekend (28-Oct) for
"energy-efficient" homes (LACKING solar PV!) reminded me of all the
articles I read about true near-zero energy homes in states with
forward-looking energy policies.  Here is a US DOE brochure describing a
near-zero energy home tested in Lakeland FL.
http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/building_america/pdfs/37547_zeh.pdf

Dr. Stephen R. Humphrey, Director of Academic Programs,
School of Natural Resources and Environment,
Box 116455, 103 Black Hall, University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611-6455  USA
Tel. 352-392-9230, Fax 352-392-9748
http://snre.ufl.edu <http://snre.ufl.edu/>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.