Found a new network analysis site today, courtesty of Wikipedia's "Social
Network" article:

Netwiki, run out of Chapel Hill, by what appear to be mathematicians:
http://netwiki.amath.unc.edu/Main/HomePage

Speaking of Wikipedia, there's been a major expansion of the Harrison
White article courtesty of "dsteiny" (his nom de Wiki). There still needs
to be origination and expansion of the Wikipedia articles on other major
figures and on the "social network" article itself.

I've done my bit. Hope you can do your's.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Centre for Urban & Community Studies           University of Toronto
  455 Spadina Avenue          Room 418          Toronto Canada M5S 2G8
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-7162
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days