Dear Socnetters,

Few days ago I posted to this list an inquiry concerning network
questionnaires used in NGO studies. I warmly thank all the
researchers who sent me their suggestions. You will find a slightly
edited summary of these replies at:

http://www.valt.helsinki.fi/staff/lonkila/ngoreplies.doc

From the replies you should get an idea of the studies. In case you
are interested in getting hold of the actual questionnaires, please
send an e-mail directly to the researchers, not me (I do not consider
myself entitled to distribute them without explicit permission). In
case you'll come across questionnaires not found in this list - or if
you notice I've missed your reply - I will be happy to add them.

In addition to the suggestions referred to in my summary, I got many
messages showing interest in this topic. Is there a session on 'NGO
networks' in Florida Sunbelt? If not, probably in 2009?

with best regards,

Markku Lonkila
P.S. I had some doubts making a public summary of the replies mailed
directly to me, not to the list. I tried to edit out those parts of
the messages which I considered personal. I hope that nobody gets
offended.

--
Markku Lonkila
Docent, PhD, Researcher