Hello all,

         Thanks for all the answers, but I believe I was not accurate
enough in my previous message. Please forgive me.

	Now, I am interested in *interactive tools* that could be used by
students to learn social networks concepts. For instance, a tool that
would draw a sociogram and calculate centralities measues indicating
to the students  how these values are calculated... or something
along these lines. Any ideas? tools? papers describing such tools?

	Thanks again,

		Cleidson de Souza

ps: I am not at UCI anymore. This is an old email address.

Begin forwarded message: