Hi all

You  might recall I made a posting on this subject recently, I was looking
for software that combined both functions

Today a Google alert for "social network analysis" came up with the
following news item, that may be of interest to other list members:

Washington, D.C. (PRWEB <http://www.prweb.com/>) November 4, 2007 --
Q-Industries, a Web site and business application developer, has implemented
a customer relationship management system for Odell, Simms & Associates. The
system combines the best of an open-source CRM platform with the insight
provided by social network analysis. By consolidating several disparate
contact systems into SugarCRM and applying principles of social network
analysis, Odell, Simms & Associates, a fundraising and economic development
firm, can visually map and identify webs of relationships and how they
connect. This view of relationships often goes unseen in conventional CRM
systems.

regards, rick davies

--
Rick Davies (Dr),
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom.