I'm interested in identifying organizations, formal or informal, that are
devoted to the study of social networks.  I'd like to create hyperlinks from
the INSNA website to the websites of these organizations or at least
identify a contact person that INSNA members can contact.  This is
especially important for non-North American organizations, because we tend
to think of ourselves as being at the center of the universe.  Profit-making
organizations are welcome to contribute.

Thanks,

George Barnett, INSNA President

Professor  George A. Barnett, Ph.D.
Department of Communication