Hi,

I think that maybe because the term "social network analysis" contains
de term "a-n ... " in the word "analysis"

isn't?

Mariangela

2007/11/12, Valdis Krebs <[log in to unmask]>:

> A little Monday humor... why is "social network analysis" a banned
> search term at this WiFi spot?
>
> I blog about it here...
>
> http://www.networkweaving.com/blog/
>
> Weird, eh?
>
> Valdis

Siempre emerge la vida ... del mejor modo posible
Mariangela (http://petrizzo.googlepages.com/)

Desarrollo Endógeno: http://rade.weblogs.us

http://instantaneas.wordpress.com
http://policynetworks.wordpress.com/