This past Friday I was able to get out in the early afternoon a bit.
Tramping around J.R. Alford Greenway I observed an Eastern Phoebe with a
small green anole (lizard) in its beak. I have only found one reference to
this species taking amphibians, but none mentioning reptiles. Has anyone
else observed this or similar behavior?

Aside from that there were no real highlights from the greenway, RWW Birding
Trail, or Lake Elberta Park (excepting 4 Ruddy Ducks).

Cheers,

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL