Thanks to all who responded so promptly and generously to our request for information on Noel's Dixie Co. BLRA file. The consensus appears to be that the species might have been extirpated from that area following the severe storm that adversely impacted the region some years ago. Again we express our appreciation for your kind assistance.

Doris and Patrick Leary