Dear Collegues,
I am looking for fresh, new name suggestions.
Our new VP is not thrilled with our name[Academic Support Services]
Use of the word support is a negative for him.
Our director doesn't care for our previous name [Academic Mastery]
Our office houses tutoring, disability services, the SUCCESS program for
people on probation, the Academic Enhancement Program for marginal
admits and I do the usual time management/ study strategies assistance.
We are not a Center (our tutors do not tutor on site)  although this may
change when the new library is built.
I appeal to your collective creativity to bring some new names forward.

--
Carole Basak, Associate Director
Academic Support Services

[920]403-1321