I can't seem to locate the Christmas carols, could you please provide me
with a little direction.  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucy MacDonald
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reviewing for Finals - Christmas Carols

Tis the season.  When the holidays and finals collide, it gets to be
crazy time. Why not use the season to have fun and study for finals.
When studying for Chemistry and Physics there are lots of Christmas
carols from
I'm dreaming of a White PrecipitateThe 12 Days of ChemistryGod Rest Ye
Merry Physics ProfThe 12 Days of NewtonSome of these will help with
review and others will help with a little stress management and test
anxiety.

Check out the blog at http://www.howtostudy.org where they get listed
first.

(Note: this might be a good training activity to have tutors create
musical tutorials. To see students singing Organic Chemistry I and II,
also check the blog. There are more than 5 years of quicktime videos
here, including I can't pass Organic Chemistry!)

Lucy Tribble MacDonald M.A.,M.A.Faculty Emerita
Chemeketa Community College
4977 Brookmeade DR
Sarasota, FL34232
http://www.howtostudy.org