Greetings,
We are considering some course title changes that may be more supportive of students taking developmental courses. In essence we would like to find course titles that have a more positive connotation and that don't label students in a negative way. It seems over the years there has been a transition from remedial to developmental to college prep to?
I know that often you may have a course titled something like basic English or fundamentals of English, prealgebra, etc.

I'd invite your suggestions and comments.
Thanks in advance,
Eric