-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lefevre, Vicki G.
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: course titles for developmental courses

At Ohio Dominican, we call our "developmental" reading course, "Critical
Reading" and our "developmental" English course, "Review of College
Composition."  I think that these titles help students feel better about
their enrollment in the courses.

Vicki Lefevre
Assistant Director
Academic Resource Center