Leann,

Metacognotion is a term I coined for the website as metacognition was
already taken.  So, it's Metacognotion: Ideas for Learning How to Learn
:-)

I'm still looking for more people to use the WISP with their writing
students or in their writing centers to test it out. If anyone reading
this missed the first email, you can try out the WISP by going to

http://www.metacognotion.com

In the space for Campus I.D. put [log in to unmask]
In the space for Password, put: wispy
In the space for student I.D. put you email address (or the address to
which you want your results emailed).

Many people have taken the WISP and several have written to me with
comments and suggestions which I really appreciate.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Laura

Laura Symons
Coordinator of the Learning Center