There is no MLA in Siena yet.  It is been working on now.  The solution
is to create Meta-Analysis on the lower-level outcomes.

Emil Coman wrote:

> I would suggest looking at Sienna & Stocnet (good for lingitudinal network analyses too).
>
>   http://stat.gamma.rug.nl/stocnet/
>

>   there is a
>   p2 module presented in section 4.2 of the Stocnet manual
>
>   (a reference listed there on this is: Snijders, Tom A.B, and Baerveldt, Chris, (2003) A Multilevel Network Study of the Effects of Delinquent Behavior on Friendship Evolution. Journal of Mathematical Sociology, 27, 123-151.)
>
>   Hope that helps, Emil
>

> Andreas Techen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>   ***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
>

> Dear socnetters,
>

> I am working on an intra-organisational study about networks in merged
> non-profit-organisations and try to estimate a three-level model to explain
> the connections of each person in the network to the other members of the
> network. The first level will be each single connection between the members,
> the second level will be made up of the attributes of the members and the
> third level will be discribed by the characteristics of the organisation
> itself (the dataset include the networks of up to 12 organisations).
>

> My simple question is, if there are exist special experiences in multilevel
> analysis with network data? Are there important differences to the
> conventional multilevel analysis? I would be gratful for every good advice
> and reference.
>

> Best regards
>

> Andreas Techen

> Andreas Techen
>
> Institute of Social Sciences - Sociology
>
> Christian-Albrechts-Universitšt Kiel, Germany

> oooO   Oooo
> (   )   (   )
>  \ (     ) /
>   \_)   (_/

Ilan Talmud, Ph.D.
Senior Lecturer
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
University of Haifa
Phones: 972-4--8240992 (direct)
972-4-8240995 / 8249505 (secretaries)
Fax: 972-4-8240819