From: William Ives [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Social Networking News Website

Ben

I have no opinion on this site and am I certainly not defending it
but it is very well known and mentioned a lot. by well respected
people in the web 2.0 space It has 17,900 inbound links reported by
Google. Technorati reports 120,651 blog reactions and gives it a
rating of 15,121 which is number 8 over all blogs.  So I am
interested in why you find it lacking. I does seem to heavy on the
ads and also seems very self promoting. Perhaps it defines social
networking much differently that socnet.  There may be parallel
universes operating here.

Bill Ives