Hi, just letting you know that SOCNET is now unmoderated again, meaning that you can post directly without a moderator's approval. This has the advantage of letting posts appear faster, and is the way the list worked for many years. We moved to a moderated list earlier this year when it seemed like people were not distinguishing between public and private conversations, and in addition we were getting a lot of announcements for things that did not involve social networks.

If it doesn't work, we'll go back to moderation.

Steve.

Steve Borgatti
Chellgren Chair and Professor of Management
Gatton College of Business and Economics
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506
email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>