Greetings - Mike Brothers did relocate the Oldsquaw (that's Long tailed Duck for all you newbies), not at the Ponce Inlet jetty, but at the west end of the Dunlawton Bridge (that goes over to Ponce Inlet), on the north side in the river.  At 5pm it was not far from the corner where the bridge hits the land, across from the Aunt Catfish restaurant.

Luckily,  I was able to get some photos, which I will post later.

Bob Wallace
happy to be in:
New Smyrna Beach

PS - David Simpson - you'll never catch me in Volusia County now!