Hello, All.

Ellen Rocco emailed me last night that she found a
Northern Shoveler feeding along side some Mallards on
the southern shore of Lake Davis just south of
downtown Orlando.

If anyone needs this bird for an Orange County list it
was still there this morning around 9 AM in the same
spot.

I found a Shoveler a year or so ago a bit to the south
in a retention pond so maybe they are making our
little area a regular haunt. First I have seen at Lake
Davis.

A couple blocks West at Lake Cherokee, there are a
couple hundred Ring-necked Ducks along with the Wood
Ducks and Pied-billed Grebes and herons and Egrets and
cormorants, and...

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL