Hey Everybirdy,

  Amidst all the "boring" regulars such as Crested Caracaras, Bald  Eagles,
American Bitterns, Sandhill Cranes, Blue and Green-winged Teal, Ruddy  Ducks,
Forster's Terns (Click ponds) etc... that I viewed while killing  some time
this moring, I found a brightly patterned adult Marsh Wren in the  bulrush along
the south edge of cell one.
  Just thought I'd pass it on.  I was kidding about the  "boring" adjective,
of course! ;-)

See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton
Titusville, Florida