Hi Everybody,

  I hope you all will forgive me for not posting this yesterday with my first post, but I was in consultation with the pros on ID verification. It appears I found an Ash-throated Flycatcher at Lake Monroe Conservation Area off of Hwy 415 going toward Osteen. If you're going west on Hwy 46 from Mims to Sanford you turn right on Hwy 415. You go north about 5 to 6 miles. Lake Monroe Conservation area is on the right just before you get to Reed Ellis Road (on the left). Go through the gate, follow the fence line (to your left) that runs south (runs next to 415) until you come to the first big oak tree. The flycatcher was feeding in a brush pile on the south side of the Oak at 3:46 P.M. yesterday. I hope this helps.

Good Luck!
Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.