Hey everyone,

Ron Smith, I think you were the one who contacted me a few months ago about participating in the St. Pete CBC coming up this Saturday (the 15'th).  I'm afraid I've misplaced our e-mail conversation.  I was wondering if it was still happening and what the details were again - when and where I need to be, etc.  I hadn't heard anything, so I just want to make sure of the status.

I've done Zellwood for the last two years, but unfortunately I have to work the day they're doing it this year. :(

You can e-mail me off-list if you want, or if you want to push the CBC, then the list is fine, too.

Thanks,

John Thomton
Orlando, Orange Co.