While surveying this morning, I couldn't find even a Savannah Sparrow but
had great views of a Field Sparrow instead.  My other three dates for Field
Sparrow in Mid Pinellas are Oct 15, 2001, Feb 24, 2003 and Mar 3, 2003.  The
last two were probably the same bird.

At times, surveying can be rather boring.  To keep it more interesting, I
try to document each species in as many months as possible.  So, if I can
find that bird tomorrow, I'll have it in two different months:<)

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl