Howdy,

  Late yesterday I went to Lake Jessup to show a friend how to get there. I wasn't planning to go out in the field, but he wanted to see the area, because he coming back to get the VF. I saw the Vermilion in the cattails finally. So no hawk has him yet, but a friend sent me an email showing a Sharp-shined Hawk in the same area perched. I hope our friend can avoid that predator. Anyone want to see a shot I got of the Vermilion in the cattails just click on www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2133434588

Good Birding and Happy New Year!
Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/