Looking for Presenters: UF Graduate Student Council 2008 Research Forum

Every year the UF Graduate Student Council organizes an interdisciplinary conference where graduate students from all areas of the university get to showcase their research to the UF community. This is a great opportunity to interact with faculty, undergrads and fellow graduate and professional students. This year the Forum will take place on Monday, 14 April 2008, on the second floor of the Reitz Union (Grand Ballroom and meeting rooms).

We are currently accepting applications for both poster and panel (presentations) sessions. The deadline for all applications is WEDNESDAY, 9 APRIL 2008, so don’t waste a minute and apply now! You can apply at the following online address:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/forum/appli.html

We will be hosting two poster sessions (10:30- 12 and 12:30-2pm) and five panel sessions (presentations) during each of these four time slots:

Session A: 9:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.

Session B: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Session C: 12:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.

Session D: 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

For more information about the forum, please check this webpage on the UF GSC website:

http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/forum/