A final few changes have been made to the TA Development workshop roster for the remainder of this term:
1. A workshop on the topic of "Basic Principles of Learning" had been on our original schedule and then was cancelled, but we have been able to re-schedule it.  The workshop will now take place on Thursday, November 20th from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. in Turlington 2305.
2. The date that had been previously reserved for "Basic Principles of Learning" -- Thursday, November 6th --  will instead feature a workshop on the topic of "Suicide Prevention."  This workshop will feature a speaker from the Counseling Center, and will take place at the same time (5:00 - 7:00 p.m.) and location (TURL 2354) as previously scheduled.
To see the roster of remaining workshops and register for any of them, please go to the Teaching Center's website (www.teachingcenter.ufl.edu<http://www.teachingcenter.ufl.edu/>) and follow the links under "TA Development."
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Simpson at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Dr. Martin Simpson, Director
UF Reading & Writing Center