A final few changes have been made to the TA Development workshop roster for the remainder of this term:

1. A workshop on the topic of "Basic Principles of Learning" had been on our original schedule and then was cancelled, but we have been able to re-schedule it.  The workshop will now take place on Thursday, November 20th from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. in Turlington 2305.

2. The date that had been previously reserved for “Basic Principles of Learning” -- Thursday, November 6th --  will instead feature a workshop on the topic of “Suicide Prevention.”  This workshop will feature a speaker from the Counseling Center, and will take place at the same time (5:00 – 7:00 p.m.) and location (TURL 2354) as previously scheduled.

To see the roster of remaining workshops and register for any of them, please go to the Teaching Center’s website (www.teachingcenter.ufl.edu) and follow the links under “TA Development.”

If you have any questions, please email Dr. Simpson at [log in to unmask].

Dr. Martin Simpson, Director
UF Reading & Writing Center