CAMPUS DIPLOMATS PRESENTS “HAUNTED HOUSING”

Monday, Oct. 27th will be a night of spooktacular fun as the Campus Diplomats host their annual “Haunted Housing” for the children of UF students, faculty, and staff at Maguire Village from 6-9 p.m.

Children can take a tour through the haunted house or win prizes at the Halloween carnival, which will feature game booths from student organizations such as Horizons, Minority Business Society, and Gamma Eta.

"Haunted Housing is one of our best programs" said Director of Programs Spenser Solis. "It allows students in family housing the opportunity to give their kids a fun safe Halloween."

The haunted house will include scary doctor, clown, spider, mummy, and chef-themed rooms with the help of Theatre Strike Force. As well as a scary hour from 8:00 to 9:00 for older children.

“We try to tailor the scare factor for different age groups so everyone has a great time,” said Spenser Solis, Director of Programs of the Campus Diplomats.

Campus Diplomats is a student organization sponsored by the Dean of Students Office and the Division of Students Affairs, striving to personalize the University through inclusive programming and an active presence in the University of Florida community.

For more information visit www.dso.ufl.edu/diplomats, or e-mail the program Co-Chair, Courtney Watson at [log in to unmask].