Friends

This is the first time in recent history that any Governor in Florida has
proposed a serious investment in renewable energy and efficiency.

Now we need to work on getting the Florida Legislature to support this
initiative so these monies become real.

David E. Bruderly, PE

Bruderly Engineering Associates, Inc.

920 SW 57th Drive