Friends

I believe Alltech is promoting their approach to integrated biorefineries as
a basis for more sustainable agricultural-based communities and economic
development.

0830 January 15 at the Hilton UF Conference Center.

Interested? If so, let me know and I will sign you up. Or contact Ms.
Scharnagl directly.

dave

David E. Bruderly, PE

Clean Power Engineering