From: Holly Banner
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 3:48 PM
Subject: Special BOCC Meeting on TDRs 1/31 @ 1PM

Good Afternoon-

The Board of County Commissioner has scheduled a special meeting to
discuss the final report on Transfer of Development Rights on Thursday,
January 31st at 1:00 PM. Staff will be presenting the final report to
the Board for discussion and recommendation on how to proceed with a
program for Alachua County. The final report should be posted to the
Growth Management website by Monday. As soon as it is available I will
send out another email letting you know. If you are unable to make the
meeting, please feel free to submit any comments to me via email and we
can share them with the Commission.

Have a good weekend!

Holly

Holly Banner

Planner, Comprehensive Planning

Alachua County Growth Management

111 SW 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601

Phone: (352)374-5249      Fax: (352)381-0124

.-*** Message Scanned by Alachua County McAfee Webshield Appliance ***-.