Hi All,
How does one deals with a really large network (14k nodes, 70k edges)?
I'm trying my first steps in R - I thought it could do anything, but
this size scares it away "Error: protect(): protection stack overflow"
for edgelist and "Error: cannot allocate vector of size 1523603 Kb" for
plot request. I have raised R's max memory to the point it tells me not
to be silly...Should my relationship with R be terminated at this early
stage?
I'd love to compose a succinct summary of replies and repost for the
public good.
Thanks,

--
Uri Shwed