From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Yose Widjaja
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 2:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SNA and sustainable environment

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anybody knows any applications of SNA / network
visualisation which relates to the theme of "sustainable environment" or
the likes?

I guess networks of animal social structures are sort of related.. but
they don't really contribute towards sustainable environment?

Cheers

Yose Widjaja
Final Year Software Engineering @ UNSW
Site : http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~wyos/