Yes, it was great conference, disregarding the hotel's complete lack
of ownership of the WiFi connectivity problem.  Great people, great
weather, well organized, great conversations!  Thanks to all of the
organizers!

I took the coauthor data provided by the organizers [Thanks to Chris
McCarty!] and made a little web app from it.  It connects the coauthor
network to Google Scholar -- double-click on a node and up pops the
Google Scholar page(s) for that researcher/scholar.

It is an interactive Java applet -- click on the Help button in the
applet window to bring up the instructions for how to navigate.

Take a look at...

http://www.orgnet.com/SN.html

Enjoy!

Valdis