Hello everyone,

I'm working with an electrical engineer (among others) to see if we can
create a hardware solution for large scale network analysis and he raised an
interesting question about our current capabilities.

As such I am asking anyone who writes software for network analysis provide
performance reports.  These reports should contain the specification for the
computer(s) being used, processing times, memory requirements and the like
for performing the common analysis computations (centralities, equivalence,
etc.).  I also think this would be a great piece of information for anyone
interested in finding software to solve their own computational needs.

If anyone can suggest any existing documents on the topic I would also be
appreciative.

Thanks,

Benjamin Elbirt