I wanted to thank all on the list who responded to my earlier request for
recommendations for presenters.  The response was much greater than I had
anticipated.  We will be discussing the replies and will contact all who
expressed an interest in the beginning of the upcoming week.  Thank-you all
again for your help.

Mike Brondino

Michael J. Brondino, Ph.D.
Helen Bader School of Social Welfare,
Center for Addiction and Behavioral Health Research, and
Center for Applied Gerontology Research
2400 E. Hartford Avenue, Room 1167
Milwaukee, WI 53211

Phone: (414) 229-2778