Dear SOCNET members,

In my MA thesis (anthropology, Hamburg) I am comparing different studies
that have combined ethnography and social network analysis to study
organisations. My work takes the classical Hawthorne study as a point of
departure and tries to understand how these two approaches have been
combined to study specific aspects of organisational culture and behaviour.

At this stage I am looking for case studies (both monographs and
articles) to include into this comparison. I would be very thankful for
any references.

I will post a summery at a later stage. Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerly yours,

Mirjam Saur