This morning I found a or is the Red-throated Loon on the north side of the
road going over to Merritt Island.  I was scoping from the boat
ramp/fishing/picknicking area on the north side just after you go over the
drawbridge.  The bird was half way between a No Wake sign and the island to
the right of the No Wake sign but it was only about half the distance out in
that direction.  There was a Common Loon nearby for comparison.  The time
was about 12:30.

I also saw the Black-chinned Hummingbird that is located at Doug and Susie
Stuckey's house in Titusville.  The time was between 4:30 and 5.  See

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl