Howdy Everybody,

  I drove back up to Jacksonville through heavy down pour to photograph the Broad-billed Hummingbird. I made arrangements way ahead of time with Mrs. Dixon. She was just great! What a way to bird! Just sit in a very nice family room, and photograph an extremely rare bird! (I guess somebody has to do it :o) ...) I was not disappointed! The bird came about every 20 minutes to feed. I took my shots, and was very pleased.
  I have posted about 8 more shots of this bird on my site. If you click on the 2 links below you will see 2 of the shots. Click on the link under my name and address on this email you can see all 8 new shots.
  If anyone is planning on going to see this bird please call Mrs. Dixon before you plan to go. Her number is 904-778-2887  .....

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2215363296
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2214570221

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.