-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Saundra Y McGuire
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Indep. Study for Probation Students

Hello Listers,

We got a request from an SI leader that we're struggling with.  His
request is printed verbatim below.

"Is there any way that the times/locations of my SI sessions could be
taken off the SI website? The students that I SI for know where/when it
is. There is an irrational woman who is trying to find me and I think
that listing is the only way she could. Let me know."

Have you ever dealt with such a request?  If so, how did you handle it.
If not, how WOULD you handle it?

All ideas most welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Saundra