Worcester Ma. 01606

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elliott, Jeffrey M
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Printing Queue

Isn't "queue" a fun word?  We have several printers available to
students for free printing, but we often have trouble with students
printing volumes of study guides, PowerPoint presentations, etc.  I'm
trying to educate the students, but it's awfully hard to do so when they
keep punching that print button and sending a 100 page document through.
Do any of you have similar problems?  I want to purchase printing queue
software so the print jobs can't go through without someone reviewing
them, but I have no experience with that.  If anybody knows what I mean
and can offer advice, please tell.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Elliott