Thanks!

>>> "Kremen, Phyllis" <[log in to unmask]> 1/29/2008 7:42 AM >>>
Just a note,
We were just in Boston- if you have a car or can ride the "T" There is a
Holiday in Somerville - for under$200 also in Cambridge there is a
Holiday Inn Express & Hampton on Monsignor O'Brian Pkwy- that are
reasonable have free parking - breakfast - computer etc.- You have to
take the "T" to park street then switch to Copley Square about at 20
minute ride - just thought I'd share  some information

Phyllis G. Kremen
Director,  Academic Development Center
Georgian Court University
900 Lakewood Avenue