On Feb 7, 2008 4:09 PM, Irene Gelyk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Pilar:
>
> Thanks for your help.  I'm actually looking for wording that goes into the
> Policy document.

you may want to try searching the listserv archives 9see link above) as
there have been numerous threads over the years about retention policies.

I suspect however that many private organizations ie companies will be
reluctant to share their policies. But you might also take a look at the
results from this search

http://shrinkster.com/ukh

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA