Since this is Super Bowl Sunday guess it is appropriate to post an
article about football.  If he were a Jets, Chargers or even Colts
fan, I can somewhat understand being upset.  But Spector's team is the
Eagles which came last in the NFC East - give me a break...

WASHINGTON -- With the Super Bowl fast approaching, a senior
Republican senator says he wants the NFL to explain why it destroyed
evidence of the New England Patriots cheating scandal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3225539

--
Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
Houston, TX