All,
I only have a feeling about YRWA but feeling is that their #'s are down
around Alachua County. I attributed it to the fact that the wax myrtle on
Paynes Prairie and other spots were killed by the floods of 1998 and 2004.
They depend on the fruits in the winter. But maybe not if they are down
state wide.
John Hintermister
Gainesville