Hi again,

I wanted to thank everyone who replied to my RFI query a week or so ago about
Gulf Coast specialties, etc, for my upcoming trip. You sent lots of great
information which I will now sift through and make into an itinerary somehow. I
really appreciate this, and will let you know how it all went when I'm done.
Also, if I happen upon anything while I'm there that may be of interest to the
locals, I'll try to post it as soon as possible.

Thanks also to those posting about the interesting goings-on around Ponce Inlet
on the Atlantic side. If that Great Cormorant sticks around another week or so,
I think I'll have to make a trip over there to look for it.

You guys are great!

Eric DeFonso
Fort Collins, CO