(352) 374-5249 http://growth-management.alachua.fl.us/

From: Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr. Ann C. Wilkie
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NEPAL: Biogas technology beginning to make its mark

LeRoy,

Seems like you want to send your request to BEST?

FYI,

BEST-L mailing list

BEST,
______________________________________

Crockett, Leroy - Lake Wales, FL wrote:

> Does anyone know a way to get a copy of the design for the system
used
> in Nepal?
> Thanks
>
> LeRoy Crockett
>
> RC&D Coordinator
> 343 West Central Ave. #1
> Lake Wales, FL 33853
>
> Ph: (863)678-0523 Of
> Ph: (863)538-4568 mb

.-*** Message Scanned by Alachua County McAfee Webshield Appliance ***-.

.-*** Message Scanned by Alachua County McAfee Webshield Appliance ***-.

R. L. Vetter, PhD, PAS, Dipl. ACAN
AGRI-BIO SYSTEMS, INC. Pres.
2333 Tara Dr.
Elgin, IL. 60123