Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:18:11 -0500
From: David Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: melissa royce <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
     Ebbin Spellman <[log in to unmask]>,
     David Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SKYWARN Class POSTPONED!

To All:

Due to the pending severe weather and the National Weather Service's
staffing needs, the SKYWARN Class scheduled for Tuesday, March 4, 6 PM
at the Reitz Union has been postponed.

As soon as it has been re-scheduled, I will email you the new date.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

David A. Donnelly, FPEM, CPM

Emergency Management Chief

Alachua County Fire Rescue